Civil society is already playing a key role in conservation of the marine environment and development of sustainable livelihoods. Join this webinar to learn more on the Civil Society Action Programme for the Sustainable Management of the Shared Living Marine Resource of the Caribbean and North Brazil Shelf Large Marine Ecosystems (CLME+ C-SAP). The CLME+ C-SAP aims to contribute to strengthening the role, participation and ownership of civil society actors in the implementation of the CLME+ SAP to achieve the long-term vision for the marine environment in the CLME+ region.
The webinar will be held in English on Wednesday April 24, 2019 from 1:00pm -3:00pm Atlantic Standard Time (AST) and in Spanish on Thursday April 25, 2019 from 1:00pm-3:00pm AST.
Please see the attached flyer for more information on the webinar.
How to join the Webinar:
- The webinar will be held via GoToMeeting. Kindly click the GoToMeeting link to join the:
English webinar on April 24, 2019: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/473308381
Spanish webinar on April 25, 2019: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/606693117
- Please note that you should try signing in to the webinar (by clicking on the link) at least 10 minutes before the start of the meeting to ensure that you are connected.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
The CLME+ C-SAP documents are available for download on CANARI’s website:
- Full booklet English: http://www.canari.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/csap-booklet-english.pdf
- Full booklet Spanish: http://www.canari.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/csap-booklet-spanish.pdf
- Factsheet English: http://www.canari.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/csap-factsheet-english.pdf
- Factsheet Spanish: http://www.canari.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/csap-factsheet-spanish.pdf
If you have any questions about the webinar, please contact Melanie Andrews at [email protected]
Please feel free to share!